• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got a Heater Kit Today.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got mine for christmas 3 years ago. I finally installed it last thanksgiving. You'll love it. They work really well.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
I wish my fire departments ran sales like this. My county FD even the volunteer ones dispose of surplus thru the main county surplus auction, and it almost never worth driving the 5mi. to go see it. Never any Mil surplus these days either.

dabtl

I did rather well. Actually, I did not buy it. I gave a donation to the Vietnam Vets who had been given the stuff with some other military surplus. One of the members recalled my son had a deuce and suggested I would be good pigeon for this.

m38inmaine

I called when I was looking for one, sold out and looking for more. I got mine from frankusmc here on ss. Seems all the dealers are out.

JDToumanian

Seems all the dealers are out.
Wow. Glad I got mine when I did - I got Saturn's last one a few months ago. Have you guys seen the asking price on eBay? $499? Not really a bad price considering the quality of the kit and the new front grille cover, but it would sting to pay that after you knew they were available for $250 but didn't get one...

Jon

CanonNinja

yeah, i saw the new price and jumped at it... my truck needs a heater kit since the one originally on it was removed by the first owner outside of GL... gaping holes in the firewall aren't my forte

dabtl

Two of the guys came up on Sunday for a visit. They had been following this heater stuff on eBay. They report zero sales. I am certain that will change.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks