• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got a nice M105 trailer from Lockbourne Ohio

greenupscott

Banned
I think I got a good deal on this m105 trailer. $230 and the fees. Still has the nobbies on the tire. I could swear nothing has been hauled in this trailer, not a scratch in the bed.

Attachments

jon1996

I think I got a good deal on this m105 trailer. $230 and the fees. Still has the nobbies on the tire. I could swear nothing has been hauled in this trailer, not a scratch in the bed.
Looks good, I get to go get my 2 M105's next week at fort Campbell, Wish I was going to Lock its alot closer

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It looks to be a nice trailer and quite a bargain too. Depending on location, many complete M105A2 trailers have been selling for minimum bid.

hdexpert

I previewed every trailer in that sale, you got a nice one!! I ended up getting the one that had a bunch of stuff in the bed. Will pick it up next week. Should be 5 gallons of oil, 5 of antifreeze, a pioneer tool kit, a ground rod kit and wheel chocks!!
Greenup, how have you been a member since 2006 and you only have 6 posts???:mrgreen:
What part of Piketon do you live in? I went to Waverly high school, had many friends in Piketon!!!

Scarecrow1

Great deal ...I picked up a M101a1 In the same shape for $209.00 total ....If I had the money I would have had a fleet of them heading south to me

greenupscott

Banned
I don't post because I want more than I have when it comes to military items. Work for the Corps of Engineers and watch this stuff come through DOD and then to sales. What is in a pioneer tool kit? Did you go look at the trailers and see the stuff? I live off Waldren Hill at Jasper. I see you live in Worthington. I think my second weekend job is near Worthington.... I do weekend relief electrical work at Budweiser.... Post some pics of your trailer. By the way I want a M1008 and a deuce, will post lots of things after I get one of each.

greenupscott

Banned
Great deal ...I picked up a M101a1 In the same shape for $209.00 total ....If I had the money I would have had a fleet of them heading south to me
I feel the same. A couple years ago they seemed to be going higher. I paid almost that for a 60 something model with no top.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks