• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got an easy Q for once!

TroyHog

One a MEP701 - the cover on the outside of the unit where the battery goes has a diagram that says its 24v, but there is only room for a small battery inside. I have never seen a single 24v battery - is that right?

Isaac-1

Close it is a 4HN, here is one of several message threads talking about them, this one has pictures

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/auxiliary-equipment/38654-mep-701a-batteries-2.html

I just had to replace mine a couple of months ago because the battery voltage regulator went out and cooked the old one. Cost at the local battery place was right at $100. (previous one cost $75 dry on ebay, plus $10 to have it filled locally)

Ike

p.s. be aware that at least one company sells a "4NH" size 12 V battery, so you want to make sure what your getting is 24V

Last edited:

ETN550

I think it is 4HN.

Check my threads I have converted many to use (2) 12 volt lawn and garden batteries. Requires fabricating a new tray and top hold down device.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks