• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

got inspection today.

It passed. Whew. While up on the lift several mechanics commented on how new everything looked. No weak spots anywhere. Exhaust like new, u-joints and steering linkages like new. Brakes like new. New shocks. No leaks, and a spotless engine. Fuel tank not rusty, All in all, very pleased.
Figuring in the uncracked seats, and only one crack in the dash, I think I got a very little used one.

OLDCHEV4X4

Good deal. I always go over everything before i take my truck in for state inspection. The owner of the shop complained about never making any money off of me. :-D
So after years of this same thing happining, now he dosent even look at everything. He just slaps a sticker on it.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Up on the lift???

I'm glad I don't live in a "state" that requires all that to register a vehicle......yet...:p

What do you figure the they collected from you, total, for the priviledge to drive on public roads?

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here in NY, we get to pay for every privilege you can imagine, they just passes an Obesity tax ! They are going to charge a tax on all non-diet soda here! :evil:

Last edited:

99dodge1500

That is stupid, they taxed alcohol and not many people stopped drinking it because of that, it is going to be the same with soda, Sorry off topic. It is a good thing I don't have to go through inspections to get my vehicles registered because none of mine would pass.

OLDCHEV4X4

Here in PA you have to get it inspected and emissions tested every year. Not just for registration.
Diesel ,, anything older than 1975,, or if you have less than 5,000 miles from the previous years inspection,, and you are exempt from emissions test.