• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got My First Deuce Finally

DuecesWild

Picked up my first deuce on tuesday from a fellow member (dm22630). Its a 71 AM General M35A2 Whistler Hardtop. Drove it home from Front Royal, VA which was like 70 some miles and it ran great. Got it up to 63mph according to the GPS. This was the first time I actually drove one on the street (drove one around a neighborhood). This thing is a freakin tank and I love it.

Attachments

DuecesWild

Just sent in my application to get a title today so in a couple weeks I'll be tearin up the streets. But in the mean time i got to fix the temp gauge and paint the wheels black. I dont think dm is going to miss this one, hes got like 20 other ones. But ill take good care of it.

dittle

Nice looking truck. That thing must have been screaming to reach 63mph. Better keep an eye on the engine if you do that too much.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks