• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got Nutz?

derby

Does anyone know of a place to get the 5/8"x18 flanged lock nuts for the combat rims? checked Napa,TSC,ACE,Auto zone.Napa had something close,twice the thickness and$2.50 each.would like them to be all the same.plus I need 84=$

sermis

Try a bolt place. I will keep looking but have not seen any loose ones yet.
Have you got any of the rims / tires mounted.

devilman96

Post a pic of them, "flanged lock nut" could be a few thing.... I am sure getting pointed in a direction will be easy enough... Being 5/8-18 they are not going to be "cheap" just cause of the size.

derby

I don't have any of them mounted yet.My tire guy had to order tubes and flaps.Should have them next week.I will see about posting some pics of my nuts.Ah wait a minute, of the nuts I need.Sermis ,your truck looks great,good idea on the rims! it looks like you are the pioneer of home fabricated rims! I did talk to the Fastenall rep on friday,he is going to call me on mon.

sermis

What tube are you using?
On the nuts, with 20 of them holding the rim pieces together, could you use regular nuts and lock washers?

derby

I am using 14.00x20 tubes,I might have to use regular nuts.might use blue lock tight? tried to post pic's no dice re-sized to 2"x4 " still said too large?

derby

Ok ,got the nuts from Fastenall.$.85 a piece. they had 100 k in stock! If anyone needs part # let me know as I dont' have it with me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks