• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got some answers (vauge) from battle creek!

linx310

Well I tried to get some answers from a worker at Battlecreek...at least they are responding. It does seem the delays were caused by the demil snafu a few months ago.

Got you message ***, thank you for calling me to let me know the status on my EUC on my M1009 (event 5183).

I have a couple of other questions for you.

How come other first time buyers going through the EUC process got there EUC approval back sooner then others?

On the steel soldiers site website, other first time buyers have recently
got there EUCs back already and they purchased vehicles a month or two after me.

Are the approvals done by lot number, location, or is there some kind of
other order in which they are done?

Sorry if the questions seem odd, I am just trying to figure out how this
entire process is done.

Thank you again,
Answer I received

Sir,

I cannot give you an exact answer on why some EUC were completed sooner. I can tell you there was a rather large backlog of pending EUC's due to a recent DEMIL change. My best guess is that was caused some problems, however things are starting to get caught back up and the process should even out across the board.

Thank you

ARYankee

I really don't think the hold up has been or is Battle Creek. From what I found about my EUC (that was finally approved last week) was Government Liquidation not turning in the Demil Certification along with a Radiation Certification. There are several threads floating around about this issue.