• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gotta Sell Some

ecostruction

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, for several reasons, none that good, I must part with at least two of my deuces. The main reason for getting rid of them is that they need more attention than I have time to give them. That, and we have a beutiful two month old daughter at home and although she's adorable, she's not cheap. I'm not looking to make money, I just need to give them a good home.

I have had one for sale for some time that is a plain jane soft top with troop seats and is a strong running "D" turbo. Inspected in PA (just ran out, but will have renewed soon) with new rear axle seals, new batteries, etc. It's really great truck. No heater though. Title in hand. Was asking 4k for it, but now $3k or best offer.

The other truck is a bit nicer with heat and older carc paint. Soft top as well. Side racks, etc. Would be willing to throw in the cargo area cover. It's a C turbo. A plain jane though again other than that. I don't have this inspected yet, but do have all the important paperwork and hope to have it inspected within a month. Asking $3250 or best offer. Title in hand. Both trucks have new batteries.

I know, this is what the FOR SALE section is for, but I'm having serious computer problems right now and would really like to sell these two machines.

As soon as I figure out the computer problem I'll list these in the for sale section. I may have two more for sale in the near future. I don't have all the paperwork lined up for these yet. I did not buy them for reselling. I won't even get what I have in them at this point. I just need to let them go to someone who will care for them how they should be cared for. I just don't use them as I thought I would and am loosing good storage space as well.

If you or someone you know is interested, please PM me as I think I can still get to that page. In the message leave me your e-mail address and I can send photos.

If you look through my posts, you may be able to see the trucks. All the trucks I have are in pretty good shape.

Thanks for putting up with this post and again, I'll post in the FS section as soon as I can.

Regards,

Eco

Attachments