• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GOV Planet Capac Michigan

FarmingSmallKubota

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have experience picking up in Capac, Michigan. I have 2 trailered gensets to get and Gov Planet gave me a contact number but that was it. map quest shows a tow yard so kind of confused. anyone know the hours and pick up times. I going to drive this one since its only 3 1/2 hours and both will fit on my 20 ft trailer

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Anyone have experience picking up in Capac, Michigan. I have 2 trailered gensets to get and Gov Planet gave me a contact number but that was it. map quest shows a tow yard so kind of confused. anyone know the hours and pick up times. I going to drive this one since its only 3 1/2 hours and both will fit on my 20 ft trailer
They have the towyard under contract to release items. Last time I was there it was Monday - Thursday before 2

I believe it was Nationwide towing. That was towards the end of last year when the mowing units were there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks