• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GP Fee Increase

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
See below the announcement of GP fee increase. Getting closer to Organized crime :-(

View attachment 864716

Dear valued customer,

We want to make you aware that effective June 1st, 2020 we will be adjusting our buyer transaction fees for purchases made on GovPlanet to a two-tiered structure to take into account increased handling costs for general surplus lots.

Successful bidders are required to pay a transaction fee based on each lot’s final selling price:
• $1 to $10,000 – 15% of the final selling price
• $10,001 and up – 10% of the final selling price (min $1,500)

We sincerely appreciate your business and your interest in GovPlanet. If you have questions regarding the buyer transaction fee changes, please contact our Customer Service Group:

Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time) CustomerService@GovPlanet.com

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
See below the announcement of GP fee increase. Getting closer to Organized crime :-(

View attachment 864716

Dear valued customer,

We want to make you aware that effective June 1st, 2020 we will be adjusting our buyer transaction fees for purchases made on GovPlanet to a two-tiered structure to take into account increased handling costs for general surplus lots.

Successful bidders are required to pay a transaction fee based on each lot’s final selling price:
• $1 to $10,000 – 15% of the final selling price
• $10,001 and up – 10% of the final selling price (min $
1,500)

We sincerely appreciate your business and your interest in GovPlanet. If you have questions regarding the buyer transaction fee changes, please contact our Customer Service Group:

Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time) CustomerService@GovPlanet.com
So the 10% doesn't really kick in until $15,000 with their minimum fee .

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Which is worse? The fact that they are dumber than owl crap in math or the fact that it was announced in 2020 and we are just now catching it?

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oops, I pulled it from my spam folder and I did not catch the date!

I don't bid on any big items nowadays as very little comes out of La and seems all the action close to me is at Mobile.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks