• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gpm flow rate for fuel filters 809 series trucks

DOCUSN1

Hi all any recomendations for spin on fuel filters for the 809 series trucks with 250 cummins motors ? Does anyone know off the top of there head what the Gallon per Min fuel flow rate needs to be. ThankYou, Mark:roll:

m139h2otruck

Is your existing filter NG? The big original filter even though it is not a spin on is a real good filter and water seperator and was rated for the flow rate of the big 855 Cummins which includes a large amount of recirculation during operation.

jatonka

You have a good point, M139H2otruck, but if the poster really wants a spin-on conversion, he can stop in at a Cummins Shop and they will set him up. Many older Cummins powered trucks have been converted to spin-on oil and fuel filters. JT out

DOCUSN1

Thankyou for the quick replies gents I was just thinking under pure curiosity as to other members thoughts on what they have done with their filter arrangments. I have 818 tractors and I love them, not much to really do to them but service and loving they are well built. Thankyou, Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks