• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

graphics help on gun truck

hughscpa

I am in the process of building a replica gun truck for our Elder Abuse Awareness program at work. The truck I am trying to replicate is NANCY. I need help on designing the graphics for the truck. The slogan is "BREAK THE SILENCE" Anyone able to help design something? Thanks in advance.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Er...you know NANCY was a deuce with a quad 4 set up? Pretty hard to replicate.
Don't really know what ya want help with...we can get you a pic of NANCY if that will help?

hughscpa

I've got the deuce coming and I am pretty sure I have the quad 50's lined up also. What I am looking for is a unique way to have the slogan painted on the truck. I would like to paint the truck black with red lettering. The colors of the program are black and red.

B3.3T

Contact a local commercial graphics company. They should be able to easily copy the font and print a modern sticker, or have an in house sign artist do it. You are not asking for anything that hard.

Gun Trucker

I've got the deuce coming and I am pretty sure I have the quad 50's lined up also. What I am looking for is a unique way to have the slogan painted on the truck. I would like to paint the truck black with red lettering. The colors of the program are black and red.
I may be able to help you with that. Lyles289hp@aol.com

Gun Trucker (James)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks