• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Great article about the deuce in May 2006 Diesel Power mag

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Starting on page 112, there is a five page spread on a deuce that Boyce Equipment loaned (sold?) to the Diesel Power magazine editor.

It's long on pictures and short on words. AND not all the facts are correct, but he was close.

I already sent a nice 'atta boy' type email to the editor who wrote the story. Told him all about us, three on going projects here and offered him a ride in my deuce if he ever blows through Denver.

Well, there you go folks. Go out and buy the MAY 2006 Diesel Power magazine. I hope you will be satisfied.

jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks