• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Great Auto Electrical shops in your area!

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All,

Im just trying to spread the word about a local shop that does great work at fair prices, and doesnt look at you like your nuts when you say you have a 24 starter out a M998/M35/Willys or whatever else you have that needs electrical rebuild..... if you have a local shop that does great work on MV stuff, please post the contact info!

here is the place I ring my stuff to:

They have rebuilt everything from my WWII Jeep genny/starter to M series ones. 6, 12, or 24 Volt. They work on civy or mil stuff. They have 30+ years of experience doing this sort of work.

Hudson Valley Auto Electric
104 Church St, Milton NY 12547
(845) 795-2335

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hudson-Valley-Auto-Electric/245726268864442

Last edited:

CycleJay

Hi guys,

For the Atlanta area try:
Southern Auto Electric
404-361-3283
404-361-3284
?? Moreland ave.
Conley, Ga...
(They are just southeast of downtown Atlanta, across the street from the Starlight??
drive-in theater... )

They have 30+ years of experience doing civy and mil stuff too.
I got my two alternators there, and they have worked perfect so far.
Their prices are fair and reasonable too... For good quality parts.

I am happy with them and their parts, so I highly recommend them...

Just my $ 2cents

85CUCVtom

In the far far west suburb area of Cleveland Ohio, in Lorain County:

Kolar Auto Electric
139 Cleveland St
Elyria, Ohio, 44035
(440)-323-4476

I've taken my alternators and starter there. He repairs just about anything.

zout

CycleJay - its always good to give acknowlegement to where it came from.

When you needed help I gave you the Number to Southern Auto Elect to whom I have over a 30 year history with - to help you out amoungst one of the many times you asked for help.

The shop also picked up your pieces (did ya ever consider whom paid for that) as you are an individual whom never spoke to them or not a big company ! Hum.

I Only suggest that next time ya throw out info - give credit to whom you got it from.

I know my vendor took care of you - but I also spoke to them in the midst of all of that to make sure you got up and running with a great price as well (did you think about who's company discount and service for pickup and delivery you were working from) Hummmmmmm.

walkerhunter

Lawrnceville auto electric and Diesel fuel systems. My family has been there 37 years my dad "Chris" runs the electric shop and my uncle"Ken" runs the diesel shop. Come see us just ask for me jacob and I will make sure u get taken care of.
770)963-9762

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks