• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Great forum

brackecw

Just want to thank everyone for past posts and including part #s, just went to NAPA and found glow plug relay, blower motor relay, and a glow plug computer board. All these parts were only 158$ and lifetime warrenty even the computer board, these will be great in my parts box in the back of my M1009 along with all nessasary fluids and frsh set of glow plugs. I also had two spare keys made at ace, and the cutting # I found on here worked perfect. Now if I could just find a spare tire and rim for my mount, it didnt come with one. Thanks again to all the members that have made this webpage such a wealth of knowledge.:jumpin:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great news. What was the part number for the controller board?

brackecw

Looks like the guy behind the counter was wrong again, not a controller board but he got me a 98$ glow plug relay, I told him it was military only and he said I got it right here it will be in tomarrow. Well I will keep searching, should have known it would be to good to be true. If anyone has a line on these i would appreciate it.

Shop Rat Fab

If you are looking for a controller board Jeff at Front Line Military Vehicles had them but I do not know if he still does. Ph# 717 252-4489 there is alway ebay. I opted for the $5 starter button from Advanced Auto and wired it to ground, works great count to 5 then it running.

brackecw

Thanks shop rat the one in my truck is fine just getting one for spare parts box, the bypass is looking real good i would like to look at someones before doing it myself are there any forum meets around detroit that u attend. I know when I lived in Kentucky all the local members of AR-15.com would meet for dinner and a beer once a month.

Shop Rat Fab

No meets that I attend just got my second MV. I have been doing the Hot Rod/muscle car thing for years and only the military vehicle thing on road trips to Ohio, PA, and Aberdeen with my brother-in-law for the last 20 plus years. Willing to meet though I just got my plates today so mine will be on the road tomorrow.

Last edited: