• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Guys... take a look at my valve stems for my Michelin Meats on Zak Hemmt rims

scootertrs

After quite a bit of searching for a valve stem I could live with on my Zack (donkdonk) modified and painted Hemmt Rims, finally came up with a nice combination (I think). The valve is a 90 degree extended reach part number WH45-6 and the large bore stud is Haltec part number H41. here are some pics. The price was in the low 20's for the set, well built and made right here in the USA. I got mine from my REMA tire supply distributor and you should be able to do the same in your area.

BTW, the rims built by Zack are wicked in that 2 tone... my deuce fire truck is going to be scary tall:grin:

Attachments

Last edited:

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What size tires are those? 16x20? I like 6he way the stems work. I run tubed 16x20's on a 5T with goodyear rims, and the only problem is that the fronts have to have the stems pointing one way and the rears the other.

scootertrs

They are Michelins 395/85 R 20 XML 's

and the only problem is that the fronts have to have the stems pointing one way and the rears the other??? Don't know about that...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks