• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hamilton, Illinois-have 2 magnetic rollers that need to come down to Miami, FL

scootertrs

I know members of tis group are resourceful and very capable... It is worth a shot... I bought 2 magnetic rollers for a conveyor belt, size is approx. 5' long, 22 inches diameter and weighing approximately 500-700 pounds. Items are on the ground at the back of the farm, but the property owner can drag them to the front, but still has no way of picking them off the ground to put on a truck.

If someone with a truck hoist is nearby and wants to make some coins loading them up and putting them in a safe place until a truck can pick them up, great. If they can transport to Miami, FL, that kicks butt. But I would be pleased to just get them off the ground and into a yard with the facilities to load them ontop a truck. The owner has been more than cooperative with the time, but I am just taking too long. If you have a hoist, crane, winch(and creativity), and want to help out, please call or email me. I will pay you for your services and be grateful that I have the rollers on the way... I need them for our job!!

Feel free to call me at 305-nine seven zero-3920

Thank you

Raul

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks