• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hand held spots

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got some cool hand held spot lights from sermis when he had his sale. Tested them both, and they work great. Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get ends that fasten/screw into the end of the handle for power. These aren't the exact lights, mine are hand held and have a mag mount! But, these have the same plug type. TIA for your help.

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Woah, there's alot of stuff there! Uhhh, what are the type of connectors I need called?

CGarbee

"Tanner" on this forum works for Powell as a distributor of military wiring components including connectors to such folks as the USMC/Force Protection, etc. and likely has the plug you are looking for in hand. It looks just like the one (size, number of pins) that is used to mate up to the lighting assembly I have for the M35 bed (looks like three trouble lights with clamshell covers for the bulbs all on one long wire so you can hang them form the front, middle, and end bows...).

His contact info:
Bryan Ayers
Field Sales Representative

Powell Electronics, Inc.
111 James Jackson Ave.
Suite 121
Cary, NC 27513

Phone: 919/467-1212
Fax: 919/467-8078
Cell: 919/810-0017
Email: bayers@powell.com
www.powell.com

Good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks