• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hard tops near Fort Knox, Ky.

guner51

Went down to the Knob Creek Machine gun shoot and stoped off at Roger Laws
junk yard . He just got some nice trucks in and about 5 had hard tops on them,
and it looks like they had headers on them. Can't find his phone number right now but if anybody needs it I'll try and find it

Jimmy

You can find some good deals there at times but be careful, the last time I was there he told me everything he had was for sale and I found some heavy stuff in the back lot and carried it all the way to the front through mud and rain only to find out that he didn't want to sell that part! But that is just the way my luck goes, my frined that was with me got a good laugh at me about it.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone got some pics of Roger Laws' yard? I think we may be able to save some iron from there if we can show what the place has...

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where is his yard at? I'm going to be in that area in a few weeks. I'd like to check him out.

tokarev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Location of that yard

I too was up at the Creek this past weekend - where is this yard located? Maybe next time I can stop in - is there a phone # Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks