• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Has anyone done an auto crain?

I've been trying to find one to get an idea of a price. I've only been finding them on trucks. I would have no problem using tool bed to get crane. I wife wants me to stop hurting my back, Disabled because of my back. I could sale her on a new one, if i can find one used.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been wanting one also, for all the same reasons. I have seen a few at local auctions, most needed some repair.($1500-2000 range)

Snarky

I'm looking for one also, I want a telescoping boom crane rather than a knuckle crane, it seems easier to maintain. I think the 14005H autocrane looks sweet, unfortunately it's about 3 feet too long. I'm sure they make a smaller one, but the price on all of them are crazy. I need one cheap.

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My dad is a stocking Auto Crane dealer and is only about an hour south of Elkton in M.C. He also has the biggest stock of utility beds in the northwest.

Sales have been slow, I can get you a killer deal on a new crane and bed if you like.

Edit: Killer Deal = Dealer Cost