• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Has anyone

sgtrisk

Someone picked one up from Richmond a couple of months back. I was bidding on it, but it went for more than I wanted to pay. I have no idea who got, I'm afraid. Not much help, I guess. :red:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
a man local has one for sale but... its empty, nothing but the shell , top , and the foldout section. i think he was asking 350.00 Tim

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you get it and need some of the guts, let me know. I have a couple of complete M-59 ranges, plus canvas (vinyl variety), MBU power cables and fueling hoses, and several other members have other parts that would be useful.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks