• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Has title but not other paperwork - issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDUKW

It varies by state. I have been in the market for a DUKW for a long time and very few of the surplus ones have good titles and very few are registered. The tour company versions are titled, but those are all reproductions built for the tour industry.
I have titled and registered 3 DUKW's and everyone I know has them titled as well. I have one in the classifieds with a clean California title for sale.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why does everyone hijack a thread and take it in a totally opposite direction.

the above paperwork says nothing about the off road use restriction.

to answer the OP's question, when you get a title, you give up the SF-97 as it is part of the titling process.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks