• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hats off to Tony at camp shelby

mslogr

I have had the pleasure of dealing with tony at Camp Shelby Ms. He really went out of his way to help me get loaded. And he has even checked out a few things for me. Thanks Tony

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tony is one of a kind.. he has helped me everytime i go to shelby. way up and over what he is expected to do... always a helping hand.. he is the best GL employee that i have ever seen... my hat is always off to him:lol:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
keeping this post on top of the list.. i have heard many a member here needing help... and tony has done his job in overkill mode.. so i want to see some of those and they know who they are... comment on this post[thumbzup]

goldneagle

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Tony at Camp Shelby and he is a top notch guy. He is very helpful and a real asset for GL.

i was just there today to pick up my truck and as usual they were ready for us. Took us out to the storage yard and helped start up the truck. He was nice enough to check it out for me yesterday so I knew it ran and the brakes worked! That helps a lot when planning a recovery! Thank you TONY.

BaylorB

Trailers

I just purchased 2 M105A2 trailers off Gov. Liquidation at Redstone AL.. First time buyer, does anyone know if they can help me flip one on top of another to pull back home??

WeBeJeepin

Tony is a great guy. I have probably dealt with him on a dozen different occasions and every time he has gone above and beyond his job description. I am going to pick up a truck next week and I will make sure to pass along that he has been spoken of favorably in our group. I am very glad to see that I am not the only one who has noticed how helpful he is. John

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tony's great, as are all the folks at Camp Shelby. Sometimes the servicemen are stretched thin, but if you are patient, they all will pitch in. I once had 4 of them hand push two M101 trailers on my flatbed. Dropped off some boiled shrimp on my next trip to show my appreciation for their help and their service.

zguinness

We went to check out some equipment at Camp Shelby yesterday. Tony walked with us and offered up some good info as well as starting every vehicle we looked at. He was a tremendous help and seems like an overall good guy.

bigboy44

Tony is first class in my book, he has been helping me for years now! I previewed some trucks a couple weeks ago and he stayed with me the whole time helping me start the trucks, opening the hoods and any thing I requested help with. I also want to thank the others that work with him on the base they are all good guys. I brought them some PoBoys last trip there and they were very appreciative as I am every time I go there for previews or pickups. I would rather do my GL purchases at Shelby due to Tony and his crew and the fact it is only 86 miles from home. Thanks Tony

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks