• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hawkerbattery.com drawing

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We have had 589 people enter the contest. With an additional entries of 96 people who have upgrading during this time. I've added the users that have upgraded to this spreadsheet and assigned numbers to them starting at 591. Last entry in the thread was 590. And we'll remove my first post from the range. I've also removed duplicate entries from the thread as well as @steelsoldiers reply to the thread just to make it simple to draw a winner. The spreadsheet can be viewed here:

I will be videoing the drawing and posting it up to youtube here shortly.

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We have had 589 people enter the contest. With an additional entries of 96 people who have upgrading during this time. I've added the users that have upgraded to this spreadsheet and assigned numbers to them starting at 591. Last entry in the thread was 590. And we'll remove my first post from the range. I've also removed duplicate entries from the thread as well as @steelsoldiers reply to the thread just to make it simple to draw a winner. The spreadsheet can be viewed here:

I will be videoing the drawing and posting it up to youtube here shortly.
Let me go ahead and give you my shipping address. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks