• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Headed to Sparta next week!

citizensoldier

Ok Michiganders or Ohioins.. Grounded and I will be going to Sparta next week on a OD pick up adventure. If any of you have some small items or maybe even a semi big one near or at Sparta I might be able to help. My route is through the UP of Michigan down near Oshkosh and over to the base via 21. I will help if I can so just PM me. We might have some flatbed trailer space to fill or deuce bed space.
Also if your on the way and could maybe help if we run into trouble PM me your info.. Also, also if anyone from Michigan wants to tag along and drive a CUCV back that would save us some tow bar messing around. SS train is stoking the fire and building up steam.. Or would that be diesel smoke? :-D

I could also take parts over with me if you can get them to me before Tuesday night.

citizensoldier

Gosh darnit.. :-D Well guys I had things lined up to have a off road trailer of mine picked up in Janesville Wi and to meet up with me east of Sparta.. The guy has to work so any other takers? Anyone traveling to Sparta next week? Man logistics are a bitch!..

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I must have forgot to tell you, I got the EUC on the 29th, but my chase driver had plans for Wednesday so I couldn't make it. I thought I sent you a PM

citizensoldier

Roger that.. Maybe grounded will be up for another trip up after this and ride along with you. Then you guys can stop and get my off road trailer in Janeville on the way back. I could then get it from him when I go to his place for a second load of stuff.. Just a thought.. I am sure BMS07 could load it in your deuce with his wrecker. :-D

maxim

Oh buddy...something just plan wrong about going to Sparta when it is above freezing. Oh will be a beautiful trip through the UP and over the Mighty Mac...
Take care and drive safe. I just couldn't make this trip..
Maxim

citizensoldier

The SS rolling train showed up.. We got him unloaded and all is well.. I need a interpreter though and a ray gun to slow him down..:-D Now that I think of it this will be the first trip without snow on the ground.. should be fun. trailer ho over and out..

grounded

Banned
WELL we left CS house tuesday night about midnight got to sparta around 9 am. got the trucks out and headed home around 1pm. We arrived back at lanes house at 1am. both of us was running on major fumes, and still not sure how we did it. LOL.. both trucks ran great and it was a safe, fun trip. I will update more when im not cruising down I-75. ;)

Think lanes still passed out somewhere. rofl..