• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Headlights and running lights not turning on

MtnSnow

Start troubleshooting with the TM 9-2320-272-23-1 with WP 0093 (page 805 of the 1316 PDF from this site)

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Toggles move and click as they should, but exterior running lights and headlights do not turn on. Interior lights turn on as before.
You might want to add some basic information like what model truck your working on. Different models have different quirks.

dfletcher12

BTW I'm pretty new to all of this. Love the site. Anyone know how to get my profile off Private? I've searched through everything and I can't seem to get it off Private.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
BTW I'm pretty new to all of this. Love the site. Anyone know how to get my profile off Private? I've searched through everything and I can't seem to get it off Private.
Pay $15 a year as a premium member and you can make it almost anything you want.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks