• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Headlights and taillghts Problems

Moosemcnally

So my new trucks headlights and taillights won't come on. the running lights, blinkers, emergency flashers etc... all function but I can't get the lights on. Anybody else run into this problem to give me a headstart? Thanks! This is the weekend project.

helomech

Don't take this wrong, but is the switch all the way over. The first position is just the turn signals and stuff. The next position turns on the driving lights.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sure would be nice to know what truck you are talking about without us guessing.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
If the dash lights dimming switch (bottom left) is all the way down it puts the lights into "park" mode and you won't have headlights. I think all the lights go out in park but I can't quite remember. I have had a hi-low beam switch that was sticky I sprayed wd40 into it and cycled it numerous times and then it worked.

Moosemcnally

Good news....the switch was loose!!! Victory!... Bad news... Now when I hit my dim/ bright button one headlight does the opposite of the other!!

goldneagle

The wires are numbered at the headlights. Make sure the proper wire is plugged into the proper socket. There is a high beam indicator light. With the indicator light on determine which headlight is in low and that is the one that is miswired.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, my m923 had a light wired wrong. Sad thing is those crappy incandescent bulbs are so dim, I did not notice for over a year after I got the truck.......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks