• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heads up. M275A2 w/w

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in the final stages of getting ready to sell my deuce tractor. It's a screamer and the best running deuce one is likely to find. The M447C trailer is going with it. I'll post as soon as it's ready. The midlife crisis continues.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, Kenny, stop selling and scrapping stuff. You have to BUY and ACCUMULATE in order to be a Steel Soldiers Fleet Admiral!

If the wifey is making you do it, do what I did. Get divorced. Worked for me!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No divorce, ever! She has no idea the tractor and semi trailer is going. I'm cleaning up and prepping for the next victim. My goal is to have 2 trucks and no more than 3 trailers for them. I love the tractor, its a great truck but not exactly what I want here and the semi trailer is too much to use regularly for me. BTW, the piggyback device will be going with the tractor. It's somewhat crude but works for me.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking to get another deuce. Something with a bed and a winch and a cab protector. [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks