• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heater mounting bracket needed!

Armada

Hey guys, I'm hoping someone out there has what I need for mounting my coolant heater in a cummins powered 5T. My M818 came sans heater, and that is not something you want to be without in these northern regions come winter. I have a complete heater kit for it, except for the mounting bracket/mounting plate assembly that supports the heater over the muffler on the right side of the engine compartment. The mounting plate would also act as a heat shield.
Here are some pics of the mounting bracket from another 5T. Please let me know if there is anyone parting out an 800 series and has this heater part to get rid of. Thanks!

Attachments

jwaller

southeastern equipment company. augusta, Ga. ask for roy and tell him john waller sent you. I was just there last friday and man are they buying a lotta trucks right now. at least 100 deuces in the last 3 weeks and more coming every day.