• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Height of van trailer with 1400's on 818

Hooty481

Has anyone or is anyone pulling a civu van trailer with their 818 with 1400's is it under the legal height? I know the trailer will look like it's climbing a hill settin still but is it legal?

Sirblissfull

The legal height varies by state.

Texas and New Mexico the max height is 14 ft. A lot of states in the east have lower height restrictions. I can not find the quick reference page I normally use right now to reference Kentucky. Just something to keep in mind.

Bighurt

13'6" is the national excepted height. There are a few 13'9", and 14' out there but if you want to be 48 state compliant stick to 13'6".

Texas actually has the legal limit of 16' on Holidays. Guess Grandpa has ti get that big spruce home somehow...

:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks