• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Height to top of cab

So_Sage

I've been interested in getting a deuce for awhile now and now that funds are available, I'm trying to do my research before getting one...so I joined this site. I'd love to park it indoors (I'm sure my neighbors would appreciate it as well) but I can't find detailed dimensions of the M35A2.

The wiki here says:
Height 112"
Height with windshield down 81"

That would mean a 31" windshield. I know these are big...but that seems excessive. I'm assuming that it's 112" to top of exhaust.

So my question is, what is the height to top of cab for a stock truck and for one on 46" super singles?

Thanks in advance for answers and I'm impressed with all of the knowledge and ideas contained in this site.

DieselBob

From TM 43-0001-31, EQUIPMENT DATA SHEETS FOR TACOM COMBAT AND TACTICAL EQUIPMENT. EQUIPMENT CLASS 1450, 2310, 2320, 2330, 2350.

Nomenclature: TRUCK, CARGO: 2 1/2
Ton, 6x6, WO/Winch
Model Number: M35A2

Attachments

So_Sage

Thanks Bob

Unfortunately it's 2 inches too tall.

Looks like it would make it without the top on. So at least I could get it in to work on it. At that point I might as well fold down the windshield and have plenty of clearance.

I was hoping to not have to park it outside on a daily basis though. Looks like the neighbors will just have to deal with it or I'll have to find a garage with a taller door.

Thanks again!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks