• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello all and wow what a great source for info

Rmtaunton

Hello again Robert from Smyrna ga , I have probably at least 20 hours of forum material from hear doing research and it is astounding!:) and that's thanks to you all . After all the searching I have done though I do have a couple questions as I am soon to pull the trigger on my first m35a2, and after all the research I know what I want except where to find non ndt's with a nice tread in 11x20 seems michialin and good year aren't making them anymore , any ideas would be great ! Thank you again

Robert

Rmtaunton

Thank you ! And yes I have read that one and searched for every tire mentioned , I know or am sure I am not looking in the right place ,

ATPTac

Welcome aboard, I've been on here researching and learning for several months and am still learning and finding out new things. It can be overwhelming at times, but rest assured eventually you'll start piecing it together. As far as the tires, I'm not 100% sure, but someone was saying Goodyear is still making the G177 11.00x20 tires, someone correct me if I'm wrong... If you do a Google search you can find them for sale here and there.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Lauging Accademy.:cookoo::cookoo:

Don't say you weren't warned about the dreaded "Green Iron Disease".

I think Derek (TaylorTradingCo) in Ringgold has some 1100x20 city tires that he's pimping off.

PM me for his number.

Rmtaunton

Wow great and an answer so fast , thank you , and ok not to new just little I have a 53 cj3b with a 101 behind it a 72 cj6 a 72 cj 5 , all green :) a few others but this site is for the old classics and yes what is better to tow or put in back better than an a2 :) thanks again and if anyone is near feel free to get in touch I have the tools from flat heads to plasma and always love a rescue or to help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks