• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello friends,

drillsgt

I have a 1953 REO Deuce and a half. I think it was owned by the Army first, then forest service, now me.
It isn't as nice now as it will be in the future :). I'll be asking dumb questions for a while so I would apprecviate your patience.
Thanks for now,

Torisco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a 1953 REO Deuce and a half. I think it was owned by the Army first, then forest service, now me.
It isn't as nice now as it will be in the future :). I'll be asking dumb questions for a while so I would apprecviate your patience.
Thanks for now,
Welcome aboard the green machine works. Hope to hear more from you so do not get discouraged when fixing up your Reo.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the Green Iron Looney Bin. You start with one and then two, ten and more.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard.

Don't get upset when you get people telling you to read the manuals. They are here for your protection.

(The people and the manuals.) ;-)

swindad2

Another welcome from Kentucky. Bought my deuce from your area about a year ago. Always thought I was mechanically inclined. I've found its a learning process every time I fix something. But that's what makes it fun.