• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Alabama

zout

Welcome aboard from Ga - get it - get it ready to roll in about 5 months you will have an awesome cookout to drive it to.

Stoner63

Thank you all! I have had the bug since I was 12. My father used to take me to his office downtown in Birmingham when I was a kid and a car dealer on 1st Ave had several surplus Army trucks for sale on the lot and I would walk down there and climb all over them. They had troop and cargo and yes, they even had a few Half Tracks. When I was 18 I was drafted and ran down to the recruiters office to see about joining. Was told if I could say Helicopter I could fly one, so I did. My wife said yes to the Truck hobby, but no a Huey could not follow me home no matter how much I wanted one. Good for me that they are all but impossible to find and cost way to much. I'm looking for an M923 or 925 as my first truck. My son also has the bug as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks