• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Las Vegas

bilwilvegas

New member here. Just joined.

I am a sports car guy and off road desert racing. Have owned my fair share of 4x4s over the years including an old flat fender Willy's, an FJ 40 landcruiser, a Land Rover Defener 90, 4 door softtop Hummer, and a bunch of SUVs. I am looking to acquire my first military vehicle and am excited to learn from everyone here.

My current garage holds:

My Cobra replica. You may have seen us race Farm Truck on Street Outlaws - that was a fun night.
View attachment BillWCobra_2018_11_Geeziepics-32.jpg

Lots of fun long travel Raptor - for sale now to make room for a new SUV for our dogs.
IMG_7320.jpg

Comfortable daily driver from Maserati.
Maserati-on-mural.png

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard Bill what are your thoughts on what you want and what you want your new MV for? How big is the place your going to keep the new vehicle?
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks