• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Long Island

HKTackDriver

Hey guys, I've been lurking for awhile and figured I'd join in case I have questions in the future. A friend has offered me an M35a2 for free since in a couple weeks he won't have a place to store it, so I've been reading the great info on the forums on bobbing and gear modifications for higher top speed.

Anyway, I hope to learn more by reading than posting, so you probably won't see me posting much - unless the truck ends up in my backyard and I start tearing it apart and can't figure out how to put it back together.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good Morning and welcome to the site HK (I am and H&K fan also) if the deuce you are talking about is in reasonable shape and you get it you will have a ball with it they are a truly GREAT truck I cannot tell you how much enjoyment mine has given me. Congrats and if your located reasonable clost to John Tennis I strongly suggest you go for a visit I know a LOT aobut thes vehicles and seem like a very good guy! Congrats and welcome again!
KK