• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from NC

Mac53

Hello,
I have casually browsed the site before but finally decided to register.

My name is Marcus, and I am addicted :roll::-D. I have a 1951 M37 - Restored, and looking to get something bigger as well.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
welcome aboard...this is the place for bigger and better. Watch yourself though, some of these guys will have you talked into a 5 ton quicker than you can say "deuce". :-D:-D

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site Marcus. Your M37 looks spectacular!

omega231

very nice truck there man! wish my trucks looked as good....

Welcome to Steel Soldiers, the very best in MV information and collection :)a

btw if you want something bigger ive got 2 more deuces i need to sell.

GoHot229

You need to look up ( 67beast ) here on the forum and look at his stuff too , both your guys stuff is outstanding to be sure. He has along with his M37, a Deuce and several items, all restored and exceptional, with pics of the restos. Oh heak I could go on and on. I have a Deuce not too far from your location (across the state) in Anson County down south central. Anyway welcome there, neighbor.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks