• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from the Gulf Coast

cajunrebel

Hi everyone,
New to the forum but not to off road forums. Mainly active over on the Full Size Bronco forum under the same name. I currently have no military vehicles of my own (unless you count the F-16DJ with my name on it lol), but I plan to pick up a DRMO trailer to pull behind my 1989 Bronco for expedition runs. I am an active duty Air Force fighter jet mechanic and currently live in Florida, but maintain residency in Louisiana as well. Eventually I would like to pick up a larger truck for hauling around stuff, but for now I am just gonna chime in from time to time on things that I am familiar with that interest me.
-Paul

zout

Welcome aboard to SS Paul - please enter your Gulf Coast location specifically please - (its a forum rule) You must be in the Pensacola area I take it ? Post some pics of your ride when you get a chance - we like pictures here.

cajunrebel

I looked at one a while back. I will be in the market for something for the lady to wheel. I am more interested in the M1008 though. I would rather its beefier drivetrain. Gonna have to see what they have down here at the bases.

WhitePhoenix

Welcome to the forum. Im not too far from you as im stationed up at NAS Whiting. I have a good friend who is also stationed at Eglin and I make frequent trips there. We can meet sometime if your interested; I do have a M923 that's not down here yet but should be in a few months.

Another Ahab

Downtown Niceville, home of the Mullet Festival!

I was once stationed between your two "stops" in FL and LA (that was Gulfport, in MS of course).

Welcome from up here in the State of Virginia.