• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Washington State

SiloStv

New here, hey gents and gals. Should be picking up a 1985 CUCV M1008 in the next day or so. It originally served duty in Alaska. Rig now has a 350 V8 conversion (Unleaded Fuel). I plan on swapping the 4.56 for a more highway friendly gear. I believe it has 17" H2 rims. The seat was replaced with a black one from a civ. '85 Chevy PU. The olive drab seat cover might look better. Good for camping, the dump, etc.
More info to come. I posted two pics in my photo's.
Thanks
Silo
[h=2][/h][h=2][/h]

srodocker

Welcome aboard! Cant wait to see some pics and try and make the PNW Rally/Campout the third weekend in july. Thread will be posted soon I hope and you can find the PNW Info thread and post on there!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks