• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello I am new to S.S. I have a m818 5 ton

5tontiny

Just wanted to post a lil somthing about who I am my name it Jeremy I live in Fl. I just bought my first truck 3 months ago it is a 1971 5ton it was refer by Uncal sam in 2006 it has 350 miles on it I put a bed on it an cut it down to fit to how i like it I also removed the steps fuel tanks an relocated every thing to where I wanted it an gave it a paint job.I like to off road an used some of my exp from my Jeep an transfered it to my truck... Im lookin fwd to some of the up commin event that I missed during my build an hope to make some new friend ... an I also need some advice on tire Psi Im running Hemitt rims with 53 inch Goodyears truck didnt like 55 lbs nor did it like 45 what next up or dow tires say 110 max whats to low right now there at 40 but still not a smooth ride.. any advice is welcome thank you for readin my poast :jumpin:

5tontiny

Thanks my friend that helped me with the truck couldnt belive i painted it on monday an ran it threw the mudd on saturday ! lol but **** thats why I wanted one was for off road ! lol:grd:

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome, and nice looking truck.
You must make plant to attend the Georgia Rally this fall, with some of the other Florida guys.
We like to play also.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! Nice looking truck. I hope to see you at some local events or at the 2012 GA Rally! :beer:

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just remember, if someone here refers to you as "sick" or calls you a "sicky", it's a compliment!

p.s. - You have the illlness. :mrgreen:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

You are in good company with the similarly afflicted.

There are some good folks in your neck of the woods.

The GA Rally is the premier MV event in the Southeast.

Join the FL crowd that comes up every year.

Be there or be square.:mrgreen:

PS......that five tonner is tougher than woodpecker lips.[thumbzup][thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks