• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello

jerbear

New to the site. Looks like a great bunch of people on here!! I live in Lake Holiday, IL right by Sandwich, IL (..and that's no bologna)!! I hope to pick up a cucv m1009 soon!! I have an old attex 6x6 amphibious atv that I've restored and need a fun, weekend, camping, don't mind if it gets dirty, tow vehicle. I've restored some auto's, motorcycles, atv's and need another project. Look forward to gettting to know/meet some of you. - Jerrod

Here's a pic of my six wheeler if your not familar with them.

Attachments

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello and welcome. Steal your face. I have that blowen up 19 inches and on both sides of my boat. The name of the boat is Dead On.

Attachments

RealCavDog

New myself, so welcome to the addiction ! Once you get started, theres no turning back ! There seems to be an unlimited amount of knowledge and help on this site to pull from !Good luck on your search !

stampy

Welcome to SS. Having been here a while now I recommend reading a lot of the posts here and using the search function. You can learn tons from this site about your potential problems, how to recover your truck, rough costs, fuel saving, temp fixes and modifications, chances are whatever you want to do it's been tried here and posted about. Read the (TM) technical manuals about the truck you are buying also, Oh and good luck and have fun!:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks