• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello

BadMastard

Welcome. Being a new guy myself, there is SO much to read here that helps. Mostly reading about how much of a pain GL is to buy from, but lots of technical stuff too! Good Luck! What I found was the least expensive deuce to buy was the m109a3, in terms of raw cost. So I bought one. Next I think was the m35a2, little more, and it generally goes up as the year gets newer.... Again, welcome.

RealCavDog

Welcome and you think you will stop at two. I don't think so.

Took the words right out of my mouth ! And also still being fairly new, welcome and enjoy !

This addiction is worse than most, because it is legal ! The only people that can really tell you NO, are Momma and the bank !

Use the search function and you will be amazed at the knowledge and help you can get from these guys, they are just amazing ! [thumbzup]

BadMastard

Hey Rafe,

Keep in mind you are in prime territory for buying trucks. You've got options, including a GL auction, Eastern supply, our own classifieds, and a number of dealers heading west of you. OSHKOSH is awesome, love those guys and I can't find anything wrong with their gear, though I don't always love their prices. I'd even suggest you go kick some tires at the GL's in Maryland, etc. Just a thought.

BadMastard

DrGreg,

oh absolutely very few m911's. But lots of opportunity to look at similar classes and types of vehicles. It was a recommendation made to me and I learned a lot by going. I even figured out I didn't want to buy a m35a3 unless I liked flat tires... :-D

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look at the top of any page left side there you will see an add for Goverment liquidation. Click on it and start you sickness.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks