• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Helmet tops @ Lytle

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope this is not against any rules, but I did inspect these helmet tops at Lytle and all of the B pillar areas of both of these tops are cut at the top of the doors, just in case anyone was bidding on them, I did not see any of the cut off pieces.
BTW I already have a helmet top so I am not bidding on these.

Last edited:

williamh

I hope this is not against any rules, but I did inspect these helmet tops at Lytle and all of the B pillar areas of both of these tops are cut at the top of the doors, just in case anyone was bidding on them, I did not see any of the cut off pieces.
You can’t stack them like that if the B pillar is still in place. I’m sure someone was looking how to save space and had this cool new sawzall to play with. 🪚

jmenende

Wow! I purchased those tops. Im screwed then.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well maybe you will get lucky and the cut off pieces are in the side boxes, I could not get all of them open to look.
Otherwise you will have to fab them from fiberglass, probably not too hard, likely you have some folks with that talent in PR.
I am sorry, I did everything I could think to do....
Mogman

Reactions: 98G

jmenende

Well maybe you will get lucky and the cut off pieces are in the side boxes, I could not get all of them open to look.
Otherwise you will have to fab them from fiberglass, probably not too hard, likely you have some folks with that talent in PR.
I am sorry, I did everything I could think to do....
Mogman
I just saw this today. Im shipping them over to mike at black dog customs to get mounted. Im hoping they can fabricate an aluminum replacement and rivet them on or fiberglass would be better. We shall see.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks