• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help identify these brackets?

ccf460

I just bought a 1967 Kaiser M35A2. It has 4 brackets in the front corners of the bed. Looks like they are designed to hold a round pipe in the 3" diameter range. They have a hinge design that would allow for reasonably quick removal of said "pipes". They are on the front wall of the bed (inside the box). One near the top rail, another closer the floor of the bed. Opposite corners, driver/passenger side.
The bolts that release/tighten the clamps, look "military" to me, but it be standard plumbing junk for all I know.
bracket 001.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks