• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help identifying this wrecker work light

tcody

Here are a couple of photos of the work light on my 10 ton wrecker. After a few days of going through every potential Google search for a lead on the manufacturer I am giving up. I hope someone can help identify it. There were two on the back of my truck and one is missing so I am hoping to find out who made it and possibly locate a spare. Thanks for the help. On the casting are the numbers 5941540, D-12T and D1 W?. The face is 7" and 24V.
Thane

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
looks like the standard wrecker, bridge truck work light, you can find them on ebay, a lot of dealers have them, try john winslow, or jim henry

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The number 4863 comes to mind. I'll have to check my stock for a part number if it ever quits raining.

Gamagoat1

The work lights on the M816 are diff. in that the mounting is threaded. It looks like the one pictured is a squared shank.

Last edited: