• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help me identify/source items in BDAR Kit

Aernan

I'm getting deep into the TMs. I found out there is a BDAR kit that comes with every vehicle to make field repairs and limp to somewhere to get repaired.

I have found one on an auction site and it's a bit over priced. I was hoping folks could help me identify all the items so I could build a civilian equivalent kit.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It doesn't come in every vehicle.. It is AUTHORIZED to get for every vehicle, but they don't ship a new vehicle with a BDAR kit. There are several versions of kits. Crew and maintainer for tracks and wheeled.

Aernan

I spent some time looking up the branded stuff I could find in the photos. There a bunch of products from Belzona. Some are for rubber repair while most are for metal repair. I was able to find some on an auction site. Those specialty repair epoxies are very expensive.

emmado22 have you used any of those epoxies?

snowtrac nome

the belzanna products are the best of the best, but they are expensive. I need to replace some products missing from mine as I have used up most of the epoxies. the super e- metal that comes in the plastic tubs can be used to repair engine blocks, also used it once as a temp repair to put a 6 volt fly wheel on a 12 volt vw for a temp repair. when I got the parts to fix it right it took a 5 pound sledge to separate the flywheel from the crank.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks