• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help me out!!

powersmoke18

hey guys i was wondering if i can get someones serial number off their NHC 250 cummins in the M809 series truck?? was at the parts counter today and they reminded me i needed the correct one!! I'm kinda to far from my truck to justify driving there to grab mine!! thanks guys!! i just need it for a few common gaskets not any hard parts or anything that would require mine!!

tamangel

Last edited:

powersmoke18

ya thats the one i went with aswell but he said it dosn't come up in the cummins computer. thanks soo much tho!!!

jwaller

the only difference I know of between early and late is the breather tube(road draft tube) dumps to the ground on the early ones and back into the intake on the late ones.

IMO if you are at a cummins store/shop and they can't look up your parts by the model number you might be in the wrong place. NHC-250 should be all they need.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It won't come up in the computer. There is a parts manual in the TM section. You are better off downloading it, looking through it and giving them the numbers that you want. Some will be superceded, but they can figure that out. Unless there in an old timer ther, they won't be able to help you. Trust me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks