• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help on GL

Deuce007

I was looking at buying a crane from GL but already ended today or yesterday so I am wondering how to see the recent sale endings so I can see what it sold for.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
My preference is to put the min bid in when the auction starts (12:01 of the day it opens) and then watch it via the "bid history" on your bid page.

It will tell you who you are bidding against (if you know their bidder number) and you can see what it sold for whether you are the winner or not.

You can also go to the Event Calender, click on the Event number, and check to see what it sold for but they take it down pretty quick after the auction is over.

3dAngus

I do like WM. In your case, if you didn't take notes of the event ID, where you can look up all the MVs in the US under that ID number, then I would just ask the public here the question. You do need to know what date it closed though. If you know that, someone can give you the event ID for lookup. And if you bid at all, you can look it up under your history.

KsM715

Do you have the sale number and lot number?

Edit: With those 2 numbers, a few days after the auction closes you can go to the "past bid results" page. Its one of the links at the very bottom of the GL pages in the small print, click on that, look up the sale number, click on it, then look for the lot numer. That will give you the closing price unless it was a sealed bid auction.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks