• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help on Master cylinder check

ida34

I got a chance to check out my truck today. I really lucked out. Thanks for all the feedback about checking the fluids. Everything was fine. I will have to put in some lube in the front diff and the Radiator. I had trouble when I got to the master cylinder. Instead of the plug I expected to find I found a plug with a 90 degree angle connector on top that connected to a small metal line that went to a tee attached to a large metal line that seems to connect to the airpack. I think I can disconnect the line then take the plug out but hate to do that without knowing what the line is for. Any suggestions? Anyone know?

Thanks
Chuck

ida34

Thanks for the reply. I thought this was the fact but I hate to just start disconnecting things.

Chuck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks