• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help Reading the Wiring Diagram

Ok so I did more testing and I'm at a loss.
Heres the situation:
When I turn the key, I get no "wait" light and the glow plug relay does not engage.

What I've tested:
Removed the module, turn key to run, ground blue lead. "Wait" light turns on.

Turn key to run. Disconnect glow plug switch. "Wait" light does not turn on.

Electrical troubleshooting malfunction #15

1. Passed. Near 12V while starting.
2. Passed. Relay clicks and energizes.
3. Passed. Wait light turns on.
4. Passed. Near 12v at wire.
5. Passed. 12V present.
6. Just over 800 ohms
7. Passed.
8. Passed.

Are these results saying the GP card is bad?
I installed a new antenna climber glow plug card on Feb 15th this year.

Last edited:
I was able to speak to antenna climber on the phone. I'm going to send him the card. This is solved for now, I will update when he tests the card.

Edited to add. Antenna climbers cards are the best and his service is second to none. Don't take this thread to mean his cards are problematic, because they're not.

Last edited:
My card from antenna climber tested out fine. I replace my temp sensor and everything is working great again. I'm still confused how the tm diagnosis procedures didn't point to this. Antenna climber suggested i get a new one and booya. Antenna climber > TM??? ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks